THIS PAGE HAS BEEN

-UPDATED- Be sure to read the feedback in the comment section
_________________________

Decency Act 1996

Hey read this Yolanda: The Communications Decency Act of 1996 shields website operators from liability for user-generated content, except for copyright materials like movies or music.

_______________________________________________________

jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Look at this review from Tripadvisor , another one Lenny , Yolanda dont you learn? also thanks our contributors.


“A very enjoyable stay except the Hotel Transportation.”
Gran Melia Puerto Rico
Save Review
3 of 5 stars
DRMauricio 1 contribution
Pennsylvania
Jun 9, 2009 | Trip type: Couples

Last month I stayed at Gran Melia Resort in Puerto Rico where I enjoyed very much my stay. The hotel accommodations where beautiful, the personnel where very professional and hospitable.
However, the last day of my stay at Gran Melia, when I was departing, I was part of a very uncomfortable situation. I needed transportation to San Juan, and the (Benny) employee of the transportation company, Dragonfly, told me the price for that trip was $90.00. At that moment a Taxi arrived and I asked the taxi driver how much is the price to drive me to San Juan and he told me it was $65.00.
When I decided to take the taxi to San Juan all hell broke loose! The guy from the transportation company told me that I couldn’t take the taxi to San Juan. Then the transportation company employee threatened and yelled at the taxi driver. He told the driver that if he took me to San Juan, he wouldn’t be able to get into the hotel again.
This was a very disturbing incident that bothered us a lot.
I have no complaints about the hotel and the service they provided, but the transportation company was horrible. I suggest renting a car, rather than using the transportation services provided in the hotel.

3 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo9:09 a. m.

    eso es lo que sale a la luz imaginate lo que no sale

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo1:11 p. m.

    Benny you imbecil your always making fuckups!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anónimo12:39 p. m.

    “Terrible Service!! It was so bad I had to write this review...save yourself.Gran Melia Golf Resort Puerto Rico
    - The check-in took two hours. We wanted a couple of rooms next to eachother, but we got rooms with our party located in opposite sides of the resort. I called multiple times to confirm we would be next to our friends during check-in. Didn't happen and the staff didn't care.
    Don't take the hotel shuttle to the airport. They charge you way too much for this trip. They don't tell you the price and in fact, they act like the shuttle service is free to use. Use a taxi van and you will save yourself at least $100 for a party of four.


    http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g1006845-d284987-r20931852-Gran_Melia_Golf_Resort_Puerto_Rico-Rio_Grande_Puerto_Rico.html

    ResponderEliminar

Eduardo Colombani does not share or is responsible for comments posted in this Blog. So people lets not be personal ...Peace